March 12, 2021

A Parent's Guide to Their Child's Future

Get the inside scoop on all things college with Paige – Mom and College Planning Expert.

“As both a college planning professional and a mom of a high schooler who is just about to take the plunge into the collegiate pool, I love and can appreciate the personalized approach we take with each client. We don’t believe in a perfect school solution. It’s not that there’s a “perfect” school out there for your child, but instead we like to find a perfect fit in a great program for each teen. The right fit starts the student off on the right foot, and I love helping families and teens find that fit.”

-Paige Chapman-Layland

Questions for Paige

You’ve got questions. Paige has answers.

The Wall Street Journal’s Melissa Korn shares some sobering news about wait lists at American colleges and universities for the Class of ’21. Here at IN, we knew this year would look different, and that deferments would be up. Check out our earlier post about deferrals if you too are caught in this long line. This should serve as a reminder to let schools know if you’ve taken them out of the running.  Remember, on average, you will attend approximately 12% of the colleges you’ve applied to; inform the other 88%, so they can share the seat they have tentatively…
The Wall Street Journal’s Melissa Korn shares some sobering news about wait lists at American colleges and universities for the Class of ’21. Here at IN, we knew this year would look different, and that deferments would be up. Check…
Read More